Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sneak Peek :D

          The sky was a large mass of swirling red wind, as demons flew in circles around a scepter as cursed as hell.
A chorus of darkness sprang around a room of onyx marble. Shadows ran like wolves around a man whose shed blood of love.
          “O’ bewitching of life, in Magic’s name I do call thee forth, cast thy blessing; I do ask, upon the magic that shall be worked here!” Spirits, demons, the man in black, sung the spell of dark certainty, like a never ending chorus.
          “O’ fine lies, in Magic’s name I do call thee forth, bringer of happy nightmares and power of flawless perfection, I ask its aid in the curse I do here work.” They sung this, raising higher and higher, making shadows of wolves, arrows, beasts, and wind.
          The man turned, and Malistaire’s black eyes glittered in joy. He had my smile, full and stubborn.
          “O’ torrents of evil, in Magic’s name I do call thee forth. Join me with your everlasting strength in performing this most powerful of lies!” Red, the color of blood, ran deep through the walls like cracks of lava. A black smoke began to form around his ankles. Power seared through Malistaire’s veins, glowing red and black under his skin.
          “O’ fairytale, deep and lovely, in evil’s name I do call the forth, that I may feel the power itself move in the roar of enchantment to disguise- which doth come to kill thy enemies-!” The shadows moved as fast as lightning towards the Malistaire, his grin bloody and horrid.
          Suddenly, the scene changed, to a dark oasis. In front of the Krokotopian Library. Stars sprung in the sky in beauty, and that little pond, so small and weak, suddenly became gorgeous in the moonlight.
Then there was a woman, whom looked 17 years of age. She was staring at the moon, illuminating the colors of her eyes- blues with a shimmer of mixed bright colors. She had hair the color of flames, pouring down her back and shoulders. She is pale as snow, with deep pink in her lips. She was absolutely beautiful.
Suddenly, a red mist began to surround her. Pooling around her knees, she looked around in shock. It seemed that she couldn’t move. I could see fear in her eyes, so similar to mine, until the red mist covered her whole. The red mist seemed to go inside of her, and she collapsed. Asleep, dead, I could not know.
Somehow, I knew deep inside that she was not the only one to fall…

No comments:

Post a Comment