Sunday, September 11, 2011

Just thinking something weird about the last chapter :P

Is it me, or does anybody else think that its weird reading about people getting ready for stuff? Well, i think it is, and it felt weird writing it too -_- perhaps i should have edited it out... However, i wrote these chapters a long time ago. Chapter 17 and up are my latest, most proffessional chapters. I think. 0_o
Well, i suppose it gave a good side about Mary being a typical teenager. Makeup. Getting dressed. Giggling with her little sister about her crush. I dont know.
Thank goodness she changes!! I would hate writing like a teenager the whole book ;D The preppy ones, anyways.
I'm going to post chapter 13 so that people wont have to wait until tomorrow, if they read chapter 12 already.
Love you guys (My friends) and ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment