Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hmm... Pondering...

Well, I'm wondering if I should put my story on Fanfiction/Tumblr. My friends are urging me to. If you think I should, comment down below... Of course, some of my friends could also talk to me on facebook, haha. I'm mainly just worried about the fact that its based on Wizard101, and so people may not understand it... My family thinks the story is boring, and they dont even bother to read it~ but my friends say differently! Anyhoo, I'll be excited to hear back from y'all! :)
Love,
-Bloody Mary <3

4 comments:

  1. Post it!!! It would be great if more people viewed it, and don't worry, there will be critics for everything! Just know we think your story is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you post it on fanfiction.net?!? O: I would TOTALLY read it on there! I'm on that site everyday, and it's compatible with my DSi for offline reading!!!!! DO IT PLEASE! :D

    ReplyDelete