Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm Officially caught up!

Alright, so I officially caught up with my writing! I did in fact take a little break from writing, but I'm back now :) I think I already did a post about that... Did I? I dont know. I'm too lazy to check.
Anyways, I'll be posting the next chapter probably tomorrow. I wont be posting any chapters this weekend because I'll be busy, but perhaps on Monday and Tuesday. I'm not very good at promises, haha.
Anyways, I want to do a quick thanks to a few people for helping me on my story...
-Wolf Deathbringer~ He's gotten a LOT of ideas for me and he is super awesome. And yes, he is based off of a real person, just like many other people in my story... But really, all of y'all should check out his blog because his writing is fantabulous~!!
-Nicole Daisysinger~ *Cough* Melissa Nicole :) She's also given me a few ideas. Thanks, hun'.
-Austin Swifthorn~ I think you've tried to give me ideas. Thanks for trying :P
-Abigail Silvereyes~ Given me many good ideas, including killing off a few people that she doesn't particularly like... I think those people know who they are. Haha. o_o
There would be more people but many of them left... Because they are just epic like that (?).
Love y'all, and I'll be posting a new chapter soon :)
-Bloody Mary <3

2 comments:

  1. ^-^ sorry about everything was just a really bad day that day and i kinda wasn't in the mood for all that talk sorry </3

    ReplyDelete