Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quotes (kind of a sneak peek)

“I don’t ever believe in mistakes… I believe in failures of the right side of mankind’s mind. One person cannot have one right mind, without its half being wrong. One, who impossibly has a right mind, is as stupid from never learning from right and wrong.”


“A clever person knows the difference from small troubles and little troubles. A wise person would know how to make all troubles go away without war. A smart person would know if small troubles or large troubles are not any troubles at all, or at the same height of balance.”


“Love should not hold secrets. Love should never be a lie. Love is truth, and a diligent adventure. It should never be ratified, or spurious, or withhold such adversity. After this experience, you shall dare not recur the amount of pain you immorally cause. Dare not improvise.”


“The sight of the sky’s many magical colors shall never be judged by the amount of times you see it in one lifetime.”


“The weak and the strong make pure harmony of Fate’s intentions.”


Alright, so these arent really scenes for upcoming chapters... But they are words. However, each quote has something to do with an upcoming event (so think wisely, as though its a riddle) :P Have fun. Also, I'm not sure if I made these up or not... I just found them in a random folder in my Word thing, and I know its for the story. There are words I tend to use in them, though, so I think I found quotes like these, then changed the words and meaning :P I dont have time to make up quotes XD even though I'm good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment