Friday, September 23, 2011

Making dinner and blogging :P

Guess what i'm making for dinner??? Pepperoni and vegetable vegan pizzas, WITH non-dairy chocolate ice cream. :P yep, thats what my mom wants!
Anyways, around 12 o'clock, i was really jizzed (In a bad way). I cant blog at my school :'(
Woah, something in the oven just exploded x_x i'm not even trying to be funny...
Anyways, back to the school thing-- I write during lunch (which my friends think i'm weird for) and it wouldnt let me post. SOOO i will have to post later tonight I: Dang the district for blocking blogging. Heh, that ryhmed; i will underline it cuz i'm just that cool.
Oh, guess what! I got a new nickname! Anybody wanna hear it? I know you do ;)
Here it is:
SugarPuffHoneyMonsterPlushToyQuakerOats.
Yep, thats it. Some shortened name, right? It sounds even better when you say it real fast XD
Well, i got to go eat some vegan pizzas, and i will be online later.
Cya suckers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment